Saturday, February 10, 2007

Making The Most Of Winter

I'd much rather be sitting in the warm sun sipping Margarita's with my friends, but since that's not likely to happen soon, I took Ryan out to play in the snow with his friend in our neighborhood this afternoon instead.

Ashley missed out on some frozen creek stomping (and wipeouts) since she went over to a friend's house instead of braving the winter elements with us.
Isn't he a cutie?

Notice how far behind my friend and I were from her husband and our kids? We were the ones who were trying not to fall. It looked pretty painful when the kids did.


Maybe Bret and I will take both kids down there tomorrow. (There would be sure to be some really good camera footage from that since it's a much steeper climb down to the creek behind our house.)


No comments: