Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Little People Overload

I am officially drowning in my son's Fisher Price Little People! I thought for sure I could get these sorted and priced while the babies take their morning naps. Yea, right! I now have millions (no exageration here) of Little People toys scattered all over my basement and my hair is sticking up all over the place from pulling it out in frustration.

But, on a happy note. I've got one very happy little baby (Chloe) who has free reign of the downstairs playroom. She's in Little People heaven. Yes, I'm saving a few sets for the babies to play with here. (Clears throat - um - and you know, just in case Ryan feels a bit nostalgic and wants to play with them, too.)
I'll admit, it was an addiction for a few years.

That's right. You guessed it - there are tubs and tubs and tubs and drawers more of it!

Will someone please save me?

No comments: