Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Waiting Game

Since returning Luke to my aunt, we've been looking into adopting a new dog. We've made a few trips to the animal shelter and have come up with nothing...until now. Last night we put a hold on a 4 month old puppy and now we are waiting to find out if he'll be ours.
.
There was already a 24 hour hold put on him by another person and they have until this afternoon to decide. We were told that holds are put on dogs all the time only to have no one come back and adopt them, so we took the fact that they didn't adopt him on the spot as a positive (and hopeful) sign.
.
I've tried to stay calm and not get too excited, but he's just so stinking cute!
This may be the longest day of my life.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

OH man, Lynda! So adorable! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

I knew his head looked so big for his body, lol. There is Bret holding his head up for him! I sure hope he becomes part of the family.