Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Presents Secured

Bret and I took Ryan to see Santa tonight so now we're officially ready for Christmas. Ashley missed out since she wanted to go to a friend's house instead. It's kind of sad when they get older. I'm also afraid that this could be Ryan's last "magical" year. He hasn't asked any questions yet himself, but last week when I went to help his classroom in the library, a lot of his classmates were offering up opinions. I wanted to hush them, but couldn't think of a tactful way to do it. So, here's hoping this isn't our last year...
















2 comments:

maggie said...

Aw, so sweet. I still believe. :)

Mz Diva said...

Ryan may not want to admit he does not believe as it would ruin it for mom! LOL! At least thats what I did when I knew who was really responsible for the Christmas cheer!
Diva