Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Knew They'd Do It Eventually!!!

Our neighborhood is a newly developed one, and everyone has been busy landscaping their homes. In the past couple of weeks, our neighbors to the right of us they have built up a section in their backyard along our property and have started to landscape it.

Exhibit A: The Hill

This picture was taken from up on our deck (which is about 5ft off the ground) and is a lot bigger and taller when standing down there next to it. Now keep in mind that Ryan and his other little friend that live behind us both have battery rechargable 4 wheelers that they ride around on pretty much all hours of the day looking for the next best thing that they can do with them. (Can you see where I am going with this yet?) Just yesterday I was talking to my neighbor that landscaped this hill in the above picture and I jokingly asked her, "So how long do you think it will take for the boys to take on your hill?" Uh-huh.


Exhibit B: Culprit #1 (my so very busted son)

As I walk to the patio door to check on the boys, I see them AND their 4 wheelers on top of the neighbor's hill! Stuck! Trying to push them over to the other side! Ughh! I only wish I had thought to grab my camera (is that bad?) to snap a picture before I ran out and yelled at them. I've never seen two little boys move faster in my life.

Exhibit C: Sweet little innocent boys?

You'd never know they did anything wrong, would you?

1 comment:

lynda w said...

It looks a lot nicer when you see it in person, plus they are not done with it yet. They still have yet to plant lots of flowers. Lord help me if the boys decide to plow through that!